A personal water treatment backpack that enables people worldwide to purify dirty water easily in a complete all-in-one device for water collection, transport, treatment, and protected storage. The DayOne Waterbag is a 10-liter water backpack designed for use exclusively with the Procter & Gamble water treatment packets that are distributed worldwide.
DayOne Waterbag Product Features:
- All-in-one patented solution
- Closed multi-treatment system
- Uses P&G™ Purifier of Water
- Meets emergency drinking water guidelines
- U.S. Marines Ranked #1 in water performance and user operation
- Clear and simple user instructions
- Easy to transport
- Tested Worldwide
DayOne Waterbag treats for:
- Humic Acid
- Protozoan Cysts
Your invention will be a welcome tool for the relief groups and enable us to reach more people and more quickly during the critical time before infrastructure is rehabilitated.
When I see the dirt at the bottom of the bag, I said myself I will never again drink the water directly from the pond.
DayOne Water sanitation bags will provide an extreme benefit because of the ability to clean dirty water within 30 minutes of being collected.
- Complete all-in-one device for water collection, transport, treatment, and protected storage.
- Ship 3x more Waterbags than collapsible containers.
- 10 Liter capacity, compact and reusable.
- Visual indication that water is clean.
- Roll down sealing closure ensures safety from recontamination.
- Clasped wide mouth opening for easy filling in only 3-inches of standing water.
- Backpack straps decreases fatigue in hauling water long distances.
- Meets WHO, Sphere, and US EPA emergency drinking water guidelines.
How to Use
DayOne Waterbag Specifications:
Stock ready for immediate dispatch from U.S. warehouse.
|Kit Contents:||• DayOne Waterbag™ and attached filter
• Pictographic instructions
• Packet cutting tool
• User Manual
• Backflushing Syringe
• P&G™ packets (qty 60)
|Technology:||Multi-treatment processes (P&G™ flocculant / disinfectant packets and a filter)|
|Capacity:||10L (2.5 gal) per use (reusable)|
|Purification Time:||30 minutes|
|Removals:||Robust in removal of turbidity, cysts (> 3 logs), viruses (> 4 logs),
bacteria (> 6 logs) and arsenic from contaminated water sources
such as creeks, rivers, lakes, and ponds.
|Flow Rate:||0.5 L/min to 1.5 L/min (0.13 gal/min to 0.4 gal/min)|
|Weight:||454 g (16 oz) when empty|
|Dimensions:||35.5 x 79 cm (14 x 31 in) when flat
7.6 x 35.5 cm (3 x 14 in) when rolled
|Operation:||Support by easy-to-use pictographic instructions. Treatment shows visual indication that water is becoming cleaner.|
|Shelf-life:||Waterbag can be stored at room temperature for 10 years from date of manufacture. P&G™ packets can be stored for 3 years from date of manufacture.|
|Patent:||U.S. Patent No. 7,514,006|
|Material Composition and Active Substrates:||The Waterbag is made from durable Food Grade plastic. Each P&G™ packet contains iron sulphate, calcium hypochlorite, and other ingredients.|
|Compact:||1 standard pallet holds:
• 252 Waterbags (AIR)
• 378 Waterbags (OCEAN)