The DayOne Waterbag™ is a personal water treatment backpack that enables people worldwide to purify dirty water easily in a complete all-in-one device for water collection, transport, treatment, and protected storage. With a 10-liter capacity, the DayOne Waterbag™ utilizes a multi-treatment process that includes flocculation, disinfection, and filtration. Portable, lightweight, durable and easy to deploy: please join us in saving lives around the world.
DayOne Waterbag™ treats for sediment, arsenic, bacteria, lead, viruses, humic acid, protozoan cysts, and DDT.
DayOne Response develops and supplies life-saving products for disaster relief efforts, serving relief organizations and government agencies. The company was founded in 2010 and has since been deployed in 21+ countries in partnership with various US Government and Relief Organizations.
We are passionate about saving lives in the wake of a disaster, providing a portable family-sized water purification backpack to sustain families until local water systems are restored.
- Partnering with established vendors including: Procter & Gamble, MSR Global Health, and Sea to Summit.
- Selected by P&G™ as the exclusive North American Distributor of the P&G™ Purifier of Water sachets.
- Secured Federal U.S. Environmental Protection Agency approval for the DayOne Waterbag™ + P&G™ sachets.
- Recognized by UN OCHA under World Humanitarian Summit for Humanitarian Innovation.
- Deployed and distributed Waterbags in multiple relief efforts including the Nepal earthquake, cholera preparedness in Ghana, Uganda refugee communities, and the Philippines typhoon.
Feedback from the Field
In Stock & Ready to Ship
DayOne Response stockpiles a minimum of 5,000 Waterbags at our Oakland, CA warehouse to meet the immediate needs of 20,000 people at anytime (first come, first serve basis).